When royal blue meets polished tungsten, you know it’s going to be a masterpiece. This ring presents a stream of blue flowing through the center of the ring while being surrounded by the matte black tungsten frame. The inner ring is accented with a blast of blue and shows the attentive detail and expert craftsmanship that went into making this. The contrast of the two colors makes it stand out and is instantly noticed by anyone you meet.
So, whether you pair it with your favorite casual outfits or style it with your suits, you’ll see those compliments come your way.
- Perfect for casual and formal outfits
- Made with genuine Tungsten Carbide
- Most scratch resistant metal known to man.
- Does not bend or get deformed, incredible durability
- Hypoallergenic, stable and un-reactive, (especially to people who are allergic to gold jewellery)
- Will not tarnish, rust, fade or develop a patina.
- Low maintenance and hold its shine or polished look
- Can only be damaged by the abrasion of diamonds or corundum.
- Is comfortable to wear, without a pinching feeling
- Can be designed to be stylish, classic, modern or natural with wooden inlays.
- Wear-resistant for active lifestyles
- Affordable option to gold, silver, etc.
- More-or-less the same weight than gold or platinum rings
- Available in a natural gun metal grey color, but can be plated black, white, or even gold colours.
Size : 4 - 17 (half sizes included)
Tungsten carbide is a chemical compound that is formed when tungsten and carbide powders are forged or brazed together at 1400 - 2000˚C (the highest melting point for any metal) by using a metal binder, like nickel. A process called sintering is used to form this compound into tools, jewelry, machinery, armor-piercing rounds and even the ball tips of ball-point pens!
This tungsten carbide has the density of steel (between lead and gold). It is a rare metal that measures 8 – 9 on the Mohs hardness scale. Diamonds are the hardest at 10. It is the only metal that can be polished (by using diamond wheels and abrasives) to a permanent polished look and shine. Both, stylish and durable, with unbelievable strength.
Tungsten Carbide rings are the latest in funky and trendy friendship or lifestyle rings. What about your commitment to your loved one in an engagement or marriage. A rare metal that is extremely hard and scratch-resistant and will hold its shine and polished look. These rings will not tarnish or rust, neither fade or develop a patina. Comfortable and hypoallergenic as an affordable and durable alternative to your usual metals (gold, silver, titanium) as it is wear-resistant. Can be shattered with force applied to it in emergency situations.